Product and Delivery T&Cs
- In case of unavailability of a base, flower, or the colour of a flower, we will notify you and offer a replacement. Please note, we will not offer a refund for such unavailability’s.
- If, in the event of unavailability of an arrangement you choose a one of a higher category, the difference would have to be borne by you.
- Please be informed that we do not offer a refund on cancellations of orders. In such circumstances, we issue credit notes, which are to be used within 3 months from the date of initial placement of order.
- In case of bad weather conditions—heavy rain, area flooding, etc.,—we will make the delivery when possible. In such a case refund will not be initiated.
- If, due to the ongoing pandemic, an area is sealed and/or the building disagrees to accept any parcels, a refund will not be initiated. We will offer a re-delivery at an additional cost depending on the day and time of delivery.
- In case of non-availability due to lockdown, a refund won’t be processed and the amount paid will be kept as credit.
- Please be aware that at FNP FLAGSHIP we are taking all necessary precautions to steer clear of coronavirus; however, in the event of an unknowing, unfortunate spread, We will be not responsible.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, FNP FLAGSHIP and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall FNP FLAGSHIP, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. FNP FLAGSHIP, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent FNP FLAGSHIP from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
FNPFLAGSHIP is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The FNP FLAGSHIP is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between FNPFLAGSHIP and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of in, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in for the resolution of any disputes.
What is FNP FLAGSHIP’s Return Policy?
No returns are allowed. However, in case of a wrong or a defective product has been sent, do let us know at the earliest. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9999999177 (08:00 AM-10:30 PM, Monday-Sunday).